Friday, February 27, 2009

Fun in the snow!!!


We went to play in the snow a couple of weeks ago
and as you can see we had a blast but if you will also
notice Kimmy is not in any pictures I dont think her
and Haleigh had fun they spent most of the day
holding onto a leg whining that they were freezing
so after about an hour they went with Uncle Randy to
sit in the truck and watch a much deserved movie and
eat snacks. They did thier time in the snow and they
were done! As for the rest of us we had a great time
tubing and snowboarding on the little sloap that the
Daddy's made for us which in my opinion had the little
boys going way to fast down the hill but what do I know
I am just the Mom. I love playing in the snow but I also
love coming home where there is no snow and
enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate yummmmmy!




2 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Your girls are like my kids! They hang on my legs and whine the whole time! The best part about snow for our family is the hot chocolate too! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Look at you go lady!! I keep forgetting you have a blog...guess I should add you to my favorites since you are my favorite!!