Saturday, February 7, 2009











Amber and I took the kids to California for Christmas break. It was a little stressful to travel 1200 miles with four kids but we always seem to have a great
time. We visited Papa and Grandma and Aunt Nikki and Aunt Kimmy. The kids of course go to be with thier cousins Brandi, Bryson and Cassidy. We celebrated Travis's 7th b-day at Johns incredible pizza riding the gocarts and playing at the arcade. We had fun but missed daddy he had to stay home and work to fund our adventure.

5 comments:

The Bargar Beauties said...

So cute! I will email you an invite to view mine. Happy Blogging!!! I'm a little behind though.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I love seeing pics of my dear friends. Maybe one day I'll venture into the blogging world. I need some more convincing though. I have been so busy playing with my cricut amongst other important things.

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! I'm glad to see you are up and running since we never found the time to show you when you were down here. Now the hard part is keeping it updated!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh how fun!! See--without a blog I would have no idea you guys took a roadtrip like that. So brave to go that far with the kids--good for you!!

Trezise Momma said...

Looks like a fun trip!