Saturday, February 7, 2009

Back at it!!

Ok so my fabulous friend Tara helped me figure out this whole blogging thing so I am going to get started blogging I am no pro but we will sure try. So here is an update on the ODonnal fam. Travis is now 7 and I can hardly believe it. He is doing awsome in school and loving the whole learning process. I had a parent teacher conference with his teacher yesterday and she is his biggest fan besides myself of course. He is playing basketball as the youngest kid on the team but still loving it. He actually scored for the first time in a game today and I missed it to be at a primary activity but we love Uncle Tim who was there cheering him on cause dad was at work. And my little Kimmy is not so little she is the most dramatic and loving and frustrating and caring and smart child I have ever known. She is doing great in preschool she is a little shy but she is loving it more every day. She did gymnastics for a little while but it got a little expensive so we took a break which was sad because she absolutly adored it. Then there is Haleigh that child is in the middle of terrible twos even though she is about to turn 3 I cant believe my baby is almost 3. She thinks she runs the house. She is bossy and I wonder where she could have got that from. Anyways I will be blogging with more updates since I know what to do now. Thank you Tara!!!

2 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

SWEET!!! I'm glad you've gotten the hang of it so you can start posting (I would've been glad to help you too--but Tara has really become a PRO at it!).

Oh, and we took a break from gymnastics for the same reason--it's PRICEY!!!

Trezise Momma said...

I am glad you are back Sarah! I missed hearing about your family!